Airfield Services Engineer
Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport is the world’s leading business aviation airport. We pride ourselves on customer service excellence, an industry-leading safety and compliance culture, and creating a great place to work for all our staff and business partners.
Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit an Airfield Services Engineer (full time) to join our Airfield Services team.
- Delivering a safe, operational airfield lighting system at all times.
- Fault finding and rectification of airfield faults.
- Liaison with ATC controllers and engineers.
- Maintaining compliance with ATC Engineering Procedures and Maintenance Schedules.
- Provide support for all airfield projects.
- Making sure all regulatory, company policies and procedures are maintained.
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time.
- Qualified electrician with knowledge of the airfield electrical system and the role of Appointed Person.
- Technical knowledge and ability to pass AGL Course.
- An understanding of airfield operations and CAP168 & 670.
- Airfield driving experience and competent R/T skills.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to influence others positively with attention to detail particularly 3rd party contractors.
- 40 hours per week – Shift working position Monday to Friday 0630 – 1900 with rostered on call for operational hours outside of these times.
Benefits include competitive salary, pension, life assurance, 24 days holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
Airfield Services Manager
WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ONLY.