Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
We are recruiting an Airport Firefighter whose responsibilities will be:
- Fire safety checks
- Maintenance of equipment
- Airfield maintenance duties such as clearing snow and runway de-icing
- First Aid support (as required)
- Training and development (as required)
- Deploy at the scene of incidents and act commensurate with training and in accordance with procedures to preserve life and minimise damage to property
- Ensure at the scene of fire incidents that information is obtained and preserved.
- Attend and deploy at fuel spillage’s acting as instructed and in accordance with procedures to minimise risk to people and property.
- CAA Aviation Fire Service Certificate
- Competitive salary
- Development through following a Fire Fighter Career progression model
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful candidates