Airport Systems Development Manager
Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit an Airport Systems Development Manager
to join our IT team.
- Evaluate present and future company needs for airport operational systems (those systems relating to the handling of and service delivery to air traffic movements) and ensure that appropriate systems are developed to meet these needs;
- Project manage the development of said systems;
- System administration of airport operational systems;
- SME for airport operational systems including 3rd line support;
- Evaluation and streamlining of airport operations data flow;
- Ensure adequate training is available for new airport operational systems;
- Keep up to date with the latest airport IT technologies;
- Work closely with IT Manager to ensure airport operational systems dovetail with current and future IT back-end infrastructure.
- Ensure that cybersecurity current best practice is at the centre of all developmental projects
- Advanced IT skills
- Project management experience
- Software development management experience and best practices
Financial planning and budgeting.
Confident, polite phone manner, maintaining a good rapport with all users (staff and airport guests)
- Minimum 5 years’ project management experience
- Must be able to obtain a Farnborough Airport Airside Driving Permit (full UK Driving license)
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ONLY.