- Flight Operations Officer
- IT Support Analyst
- Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner
- Ground Handler/ Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler
- Sustainability Officer
- Safety Officer (Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover)
- Capital Projects – Project Manager
- Capital Projects – Graduate/Junior Project Manager
- Capital Projects – Project Safety & CDM Practitioner
- Compliance Coordinator
Capital Projects – Graduate/Junior Project Manager
Farnborough Airport Limited (FAL) is the owner and operator of the UK’s only dedicated business aviation airport. FAL handles approximately a third of London’s business aviation traffic and is the largest in the UK. FAL owns and operates both the airport and the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) facilities, making its integrated operations unique to the market. FAL has an iconic, state of the art infrastructure which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience. Over the years, FAL has been consistently recognised as the best FBO in Europe.
FAL operates alongside the Aviator Hampshire Hotel, a luxury hotel located on the perimeter of the airport and one of the best hotels in the area. Both companies are jointly owned by Macquarie Asset Management (MAM). MAM is one of the largest infrastructure investors in the world and has an extensive track record in airport investment and ownership. From a leadership and business perspective, FAL and the Aviator Hampshire Hotel are managed together as a Group.
Farnborough Airport limited is an equal opportunities employer, promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the organisation.
What we are looking for:
Farnborough Airport is growing, and this is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate/Junior Project Manager to be part of a high performing team building Farnborough’s future infrastructure.
The Graduate/Junior Project Manager will play a key role in Farnborough’s future, supporting the planning and execution of strategically important projects within a live airport operational environment. The Graduate/Junior Project Manager will support the Project Manager and Head of Projects & Planning with the technical, commercial, and financial management of the project(s) to deliver to the project and overall business objectives.
About the role:
The Graduate/Junior Project Manager will support the delivery of projects that meet and exceed business requirements. The key responsibilities are:
- Support the project team in the design, procurement, construction, delivery, and handover of the project to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Support the development and maintenance of a culture of world class health, safety, and environmental standards across the project and its associated contractors to deliver the highest levels of health, safety, and environmental performance achievable.
- Support the identification and mitigation of risks that may adversely impact project delivery or adversely affect airport operations through the project/programme lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with the Projects Team to deliver the assigned project to defined cost, schedule, and quality requirements, leading the successful handover of assigned projects to the Operational Departments.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and statutory obligations applicable to this role, including all standards and code compliance, and required planning permissions.
- Positively influence key stakeholders (both internal & external) associated with the project.
- Play an active part in Lessons Identified process across all projects and embed a culture of continuous improvement.
About you: Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Familiarity with basic project management tools
- Experience as part of a project delivery team
- Understanding of project management methodology
- Competent in PowerPoint and the delivery of face-to-face presentations
Educated to degree level (in either Project Management, Civil Engineering (or other relevant discipline))
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Access to medical plan including a range of private treatments (after probation period)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme (after 9 months of employment)
- Sustainable travel scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful applicants.