- Customer Services Agent
- Operations Officer
- IT Support Analyst
- Compliance and Safety Officer
- Occupational Health and Safety Advisor
- Ground Handler/ Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler
- Compliance Auditor
- Airport Systems Development Manager
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Aerodrome Safety Manager
- Compliance and Safety Officer (Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover)
- Capital Projects – Project Manager
- Capital Projects – Field Engineer
- Learning and Development Manager
Compliance and Safety Officer (Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover)
Farnborough Airport Limited (FAL) is the owner and operator of the UK’s only dedicated business aviation airport. FAL handles approximately a third of London’s business aviation traffic and is the largest in the UK. FAL owns and operates both the airport and the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) facilities, making its integrated operations unique to the market. FAL has an iconic, state of the art infrastructure which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience. Over the years, FAL has been consistently recognised as the best FBO in Europe.
FAL operates alongside the Aviator Hampshire Hotel, a luxury hotel located on the perimeter of the airport and one of the best hotels in the area. Both companies are jointly owned by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA). MIRA is one of the largest infrastructure investors in the world and has an extensive track record in airport investment and ownership. From a leadership and business perspective, FAL and the Aviator Hampshire Hotel are managed together as a Group.
Farnborough Airport limited is an equal opportunities employer, promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the organisation.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to recruit a Compliance and Safety Officer on a fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity Leave.
About the role:
As a Compliance and Safety Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing the receipt and processing of safety reports; and provide feedback to the reporter
- Performing safety investigations in accordance with defined protocols to identify effective interventions
- Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of control measures following safety events
- Performing analysis of safety events and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends
- Assisting the Safety Manager with the development and management of Compliance and Safety documentation
- Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers, through the promulgation of appropriate media
- Supporting Safety Action Groups (SAGs) with analytical data, where necessary
- Monitor and coordinate the response to safety actions such that they are closed within the agreed timescales
- Performing analysis of safety actions and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends
- Delivering training to Managers regarding Safety protocols and processes
About you: Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years working in an airport or airline environment; or
- Minimum 2 years working in a compliance or safety environment
Training and Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Aviation standards in an airport or airline environment; and
- Excellent knowledge of the application of Safety Management Systems; and
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful applicants.