Compliance and Safety Officer
Farnborough Airport, Hampshire.
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
We are recruiting a Compliance and Safety Officer whose responsibilities will be to perform administrative, analytical and investigative functions to develop, maintain and promote the highest standards of Compliance and Safety Management.
- Coordinating and manage the receipt and processing of safety reports; and provide feedback to the reporter;
- Performing safety investigations in accordance with defined protocols to identify effective interventions;
- Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of control measures following safety events;
- Performing analysis of safety events and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends;
- Assisting the Compliance and Safety manager with the development and management of Compliance and Safety documentation;
- Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers, through the promulgation of appropriate media;
- Supporting Safety Action Groups (SAGs) with analytical data, where necessary;
- Monitoring and coordinate the response to compliance findings such that they are closed within the agreed timescales;
- Performing analysis of compliance findings and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends;
- Any other function as deemed necessary and suitable by the Compliance and Safety Manager.
- Adhere to Compliance & Safety standards and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
Qualification and Educational requirements:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, preferably in an Aviation or Safety-related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working in an airport or airline environment; or
- minimum 2 years working in a compliance or safety environment
Training and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Aviation standards in an airport or airline environment (EASA); and
- Excellent knowledge of the application of Safety Management Systems; and
- High standard of English language (written and oral); and
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, Health Cash plan, 24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful candidates
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES