- Customer Services Agent
- Operations Officer
- IT Support Analyst
- Compliance and Safety Officer
- Occupational Health and Safety Advisor
- Ground Handler/ Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler
- Compliance Auditor
- Airport Systems Development Manager
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Aerodrome Safety Manager
- Compliance and Safety Officer (Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover)
- Capital Projects – Project Manager
- Capital Projects – Field Engineer
- Learning and Development Manager
Farnborough Airport Limited (FAL) is the owner and operator of the UK’s only dedicated business aviation airport. FAL handles approximately a third of London’s business aviation traffic and is the largest in the UK. FAL owns and operates both the airport and the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) facilities, making its integrated operations unique to the market. FAL has an iconic, state of the art infrastructure which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience. Over the years, FAL has been consistently recognised as the best FBO in Europe.
FAL operates alongside the Aviator Hampshire Hotel, a luxury hotel located on the perimeter of the airport and one of the best hotels in the area. Both companies are jointly owned by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA). MIRA is one of the largest infrastructure investors in the world and has an extensive track record in airport investment and ownership. From a leadership and business perspective, FAL and the Aviator Hampshire Hotel are managed together as a Group.
Farnborough Airport limited is an equal opportunities employer, promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the organisation.
About the role:
As the Compliance Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Developing bespoke Audit checklists based upon internal documented procedures and a combination of ISAGO / ISBAH standards and CAA requirements
- Implementing the Compliance Audit programme in which compliance with all operational procedures are reviewed at regular intervals. This includes the management and completion of audits and the production of audit reports.
- Acting as a lead auditor for internal inspections
- Ensuring corrective and preventative actions are completed in a timely manner
- Maintaining direct oversight of sub-contracted organizations
- Providing written reports and data analysis statistics for global monitoring
- Updating the electronic databases and finding management tools (QPulse)
- Following up of corrective actions and the verification of compliance
- Supporting other departments with compliance requests
- Hosting regulatory and client audits and managing their outcomes
- Delivering compliance training to Duty Managers
- Supporting External inspections
- Providing additional support to the Compliance and Safety Manager as required
- Other responsibilities include the follow up of the Compliance Monitoring System.
- Adhere to Compliance & Safety standards and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
About you: Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Auditor
- Recent aviation experience
Training and Knowledge
- Aeronautical or Aviation degree or previous demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Ops regulation IATA IGOM and ISBAH standards.
- Detailed knowledge of quality / compliance systems.
- Formalised auditor training.
- Excellent IT and communication skills, both written and oral to enable the preparation and delivery of information at all levels of the organization
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful applicants.