Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
We are recruiting a Compliance Auditor whose role is primarily responsible for the planning, preparation, managing and conduct of audits and inspections.
- Developing bespoke Audit checklists based upon internal documented procedures and a combination of ISAGO / ISBAH standards and CAA requirements;
- Implementing the Compliance Audit programme in which compliance with all operational procedures are reviewed at regular intervals. This includes the management and completion of audits and the production of audit reports.
- Acting as a lead auditor for internal inspections;
- Ensuring corrective and preventative actions are completed in a timely manner;
- Maintaining direct oversight of sub-contracted organizations;
- Providing written reports and data analysis statistics for global monitoring;
- Updating the electronic databases and finding management tools (QPulse) Following-up of corrective actions and the verification of compliance;
- Supporting other departments with compliance requests;
- Hosting regulatory and client audits and managing their outcomes;
- Delivering compliance training to Duty Managers;
- Supporting External inspections;
- Providing additional support to the Compliance and Safety Manager as required
- Other responsibilities include the follow up of the Compliance Monitoring System.
- Adhere to Compliance & Safety standards and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
Qualification and Educational requirements:
- Qualified lead auditor
- Recent aviation experience
- A qualified auditor with recent aviation experience
- Experience working with QPulse or similar compliance monitoring / quality assurance databases
Training and Knowledge:
- Aeronautical or Aviation degree or previous demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Ops regulation IATA IGOM and ISBAH standards.
- Detailed knowledge of quality / compliance systems.
- Formalised auditor training.
- Knowledge of Human Factors, Human Performance and limitations.
- Knowledge of SMS and Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
- Excellent IT and communication skills, both written and oral to enable the preparation and delivery of information at all levels of the organization
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, Health Cash plan, 24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful candidates
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES