- Customer Services Agent
- IT Support Analyst
- Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner
- Ground Handler/ Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler
- Sustainability Officer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Safety Officer (Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover)
- Capital Projects – Project Manager
- Electrician – Fixed Term Contract
- Operations Manager
- People/HR Business Partner
Farnborough Airport Limited (FAL) is the owner and operator of the UK’s only dedicated business aviation airport. FAL handles approximately a third of London’s business aviation traffic and is the largest in the UK. FAL owns and operates both the airport and the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) facilities, making its integrated operations unique to the market. FAL has an iconic, state of the art infrastructure which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience. Over the years, FAL has been consistently recognised as the best FBO in Europe.
FAL operates alongside the Aviator Hampshire Hotel, a luxury hotel located on the perimeter of the airport and one of the best hotels in the area. Both companies are jointly owned by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA). MIRA is one of the largest infrastructure investors in the world and has an extensive track record in airport investment and ownership. From a leadership and business perspective, FAL and the Aviator Hampshire Hotel are managed together as a Group.
Farnborough Airport limited is an equal opportunities employer, promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the organisation.
What we are looking for:
Farnborough Airport Limited is looking to recruit two Concierges to work as part of the larger Operations function and report into the Terminal Operations Manager.
About the role:
- Ensure the welcome of passengers and crews with attention, speed and efficiency, making sure that all procedures are strictly followed
- Meet and greet functions at the front door of the terminal for all visitors in a consistently professional, friendly and attentive manner.
- Be responsible for making passengers comfortable in the terminal and provide refreshments for them as well as dealing immediately with any requests they may have.
- Look after all visitors’ luggage and load them onto the vehicles (there is a very high amount of baggage handling in a high paced and luxurious environment).
- Assist the visiting crews with any requests they may have during their stay with us.
- Be responsible for “security” flights and assist the passengers/crews in making this process as smooth as possible.
- Check passengers and baggage in.
- Valet parking and drop-offs to local hotels.
- Drive on the airside ramp to take crews and passengers to aircrafts.
- Assist the Customer Services team with the handling of crews and passengers.
- Ensure a constant communication with all airport departments in order to maximise the levels of service in the terminal for all visitors in an efficient but unobtrusive manner.
- Be responsible for airport product sales and stock control of these products.
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
- This role is on a shift basis, requires flexibility and involves a lot of manual handling.
About you: Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate would have experience as a concierge or demonstrable experience providing a high level of face to face customer service within a prestigious market like front of house. This person will be highly energetic, flexible, be able to multi-task and an excellent communicator.
- Must be able to drive and hold a valid UK Driving License.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata for part time roles), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Access to medical plan including a range of private treatments (after probation period)
- Sustainable travel scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme (after 9 months service)
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will be in contact with successful applicants only.