Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport Limited is the owner and operator of the UK’s only dedicated business aviation airport, handling approximately a third of London’s business aviation traffic and is the largest in the UK. FAL owns and operates both the airport and the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) facilities at FAL, making its integrated operations unique to the market. FAL has iconic state-of-the-art infrastructure which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world-class customer experience. Over the years, FAL has been consistently recognised as the best FBO in Europe.
FAL operates alongside the Aviator Hampshire Hotel, a luxury hotel located on the perimeter of the airport and one of the best hotels in the area. Both companies are jointly owned by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA). MIRA is one of the largest infrastructure investors in the world and has an extensive track record in airport investment and ownership. From a leadership and business perspective, FAL and the Aviator Hampshire Hotel are managed together as a Group.
The Group is committed to ensuring the highest standards of environmental performance and strives to be at the forefront on all matters relating to sustainability. It prides itself on customer service excellence, industry-leading safety, and compliance oversight, and not least, creating a great place to work for our people and our business partners.
- Ensure all visitors including passengers, crews and tenants/employees always receive first class hospitality.
- Ensure passengers and crew are greeted at the door, identified for their flight, accompanied to the lounge as required and their luggage handled appropriately.
- Communicate with Reception about passengers and crews present in the terminal (after identifying their flight).
- To assist the Housekeeper in ensuring that the terminal and all passenger lounges are kept clean and tidy and stocked of newspapers and refreshments
- To make sure that all passengers waiting in the terminal are kept informed on the status of their flights and guided to the company vehicle when ready to board and their luggage looked after.
- To carry out some administrative duties when required and to assist the Operations/Reception team when needed.
- Assist with the presentation of the terminal reporting any defects immediately.
- To ensure all policies and procedures (SOPs) are followed by the team to maintain the highest levels of safety, security and efficiency throughout the terminal and the handling of all aircraft movements.
- To facilitate the arrival and departure process for passengers having to be checked by the Government agencies (Immigration, Special Branch, Customs, VAT (where appropriate).
- To help provide smooth security checks (including screening) when carried out by RJA as per our legal requirements.
- Must have a full driving licence for occasional airside driving.
- Able to work shift patters (early/late shift/weekends.)
- Previous experience in a client facing/concierge role is desired
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will be in contact with successful applicants only.