- Customer Services Agent
- IT Support Analyst
- Occupational Health and Safety Business Partner
- Ground Handler/ Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler
- Sustainability Officer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Safety Officer (Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover)
- Capital Projects – Project Manager
- Electrician – Fixed Term Contract
- Operations Manager
- People/HR Business Partner
Electrician – Fixed Term Contract
Farnborough Airport Limited (FAL) is the owner and operator of the UK’s only dedicated business aviation airport. FAL handles approximately a third of London’s business aviation traffic and is the largest in the UK. FAL owns and operates both the airport and the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) facilities, making its integrated operations unique to the market. FAL has an iconic, state of the art infrastructure which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience. Over the years, FAL has been consistently recognised as the best FBO in Europe.
FAL operates alongside the Aviator Hampshire Hotel, a luxury hotel located on the perimeter of the airport and one of the best hotels in the area. Both companies are jointly owned by Macquarie Asset Management (MAM). MAM is one of the largest infrastructure investors in the world and has an extensive track record in airport investment and ownership. From a leadership and business perspective, FAL and the Aviator Hampshire Hotel are managed together as a Group.
Farnborough Airport limited is an equal opportunities employer, promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the organisation.
We are looking for an Electrician to join our team here at Farnborough Airport.
- To install, test, alter, repair, place and maintain electrical systems, fixtures, and equipment, monitor and/or perform airport operations activities and airfield maintenance including repair, maintenance and construction of buildings, property and equipment
- Delivering general electrical maintenance land and airside
- Being proactive in ensuring health and safety on site
- Working collaboratively within the maintenance team and wider business
- BMS skills
- Significant experience and good knowledge of electrical maintenance
- A minimum qualification of the 18th addition
- Ability to work on fire alarms, control panels and air conditioning
- The person should ideally be a team player with strong communication skills
- Must have driver’s license
- Able to work a shift pattern including early shifts, late shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata for part time roles), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Access to medical plan including a range of private treatments (after probation period)
- Sustainable travel scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme (after 9 months service)
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will be in contact with successful applicants only.