Farnborough Airport, Hampshire.
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
We are recruiting a GDPR Coordinator whose responsibilities will be to manage data protection activity, embedding a culture of personal data security and leading our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR Coordinator will deliver the day to day operations of the company’s data protection processes and engage with the business so that all functions are aware of their responsibilities in managing and protecting customers, employees and other stakeholder data.
- Working closely with the GDPR team and the DPO, developing and implementing GDPR policies and processes within the business, in line with best practice, legislation regulation and changing needs • Supporting business functions with guidance on completing Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Maintaining the relevant records of processing and other documents necessary to ensure compliance with GDPR
- Investigating and management of personal data incidents and data protection related complaints
- Developing and implementing appropriate post-incident remedial and preventative measures
- Working proactively with departmental managers and staff to help them understand data compliance requirements and how these affect their function’s way of operating
- Responding to external requirements for information on data protection activity
- Good knowledge and understanding of data protection legal and regulatory requirements including DPA 2018 and GDPR
- Experience in drafting policies and maintaining systems and processes
- High standard of English language (written and oral); and
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, Health Cash plan, 24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful candidates
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES