Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Electrical
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed by TAG Aviation to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
Farnborough Airport is seeking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (full time) to join our Maintenance team. To be considered for this role, you must have proven engineering skills, including mechanical & electrical maintenance. Recognised apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications and experience needed.
This position is on a shift work basis, including weekends. A full clean driving licence is required.
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation Buildings and Structures
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Maintenance
- IET 17th Edition wiring regulations
- Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2) – Practical Performance
- BTEC certificate in operations and maintenance engineering
- City & Guilds certificate in engineering discipline
- BMS operators course certification (ideally TAC)
- Effective and efficient response to equipment breakdowns
- Analysing plant BMS information
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Commercial electrical installations and minor works plumbing installation
- Ensuring full compliance to site H&S procedures
- Use of mobile work management technology and CMMS
- PC literate, MS word, excel
- Manage stocks, spares and maintain maintenance records
- A clear understanding of building services systems such as BMS, UPS, Chillers, Heating Controls, AHU’s, and FCU’s
- Health & Safety and environmental compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- To be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- To work alongside site contractors in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures
- Strong diagnostic skills, problem solve on technical and non-technical issues
- Interface with clients and maintenance teams to ensure effective communications and responses to demand
- Flexibility, self-motivation and the ability to work using your own initiative
- Identifying opportunity’s for continuous system improvement
- Good timekeeping and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance,
24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful applicants.