Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Air show, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our Maintenance team. To be considered for this role, you must have previous employed experience in either a maintenance (or equivalent) or engineering role, such as mechanical & electrical maintenance. Recognised apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications may also be taken into consideration.
- Delivering general building and maintenance of building services
- Undertaking all PPM routine and reactive maintenance of building services
- Good knowledge of building systems
- Day to day facilities tasks
- Responding to facilities emergencies
- Analysing faults and providing solutions
- As a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will report to the Maintenance Manager on site, taking responsibility and ownership for delivering a high-quality engineering service to support the achievement of operational goals and targets
- Being proactive in ensuring health and safety on site
- Working collaboratively within the maintenance team and wider business
- Qualification in building maintenance or construction trade
- Experience in previous building maintenance or construction role (essential)
- Must be able to hang doors, install locks, lay carpet tiles, erect studwork patrician and basic decorative skills.
- Basic plumbing skills such as installing taps, pumps and toilet cisterns
- Able to work a shift pattern including early shifts, late shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Full driving license. Cherry picker or forklift license is desired, but not essential
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES