Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
Farnborough Airport Limited is seeking to recruit a Networking Manager to join our IT team.
- Network architecture, design and maintenance across the Farnborough Airport estate, ensuring security, integrity and resiliency.
- Including single and multi-mode fibres + patch panel management.
- Configuring switches and routers
- Maintain and troubleshooting DNS and DHCP
- Review and implementation of redundancy routing across multiple buildings including creating a recovery plan for any failures.
- VLAN management
- Administration and contract management for MITEL PBX
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of networking issues
- Working within the IT department to introduce network efficiencies and improve systems.
- Working alongside the Airfield Services department where cross-site cabling is required.
- Managing incoming connections and external IPs including firewall configuration
- Adhere to Compliance & Safety standards and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
- Have a flexible approach to working to fit in with the needs of the airports opening hours
In depth knowledge of ethernet and fibre TCP/IP networks, including VLAN
Configuration of switches, firewalls and routers across multiple networks and vendors
DNS/DHCP configuration and troubleshooting
Financial planning and budgeting.
Confident, polite phone manner, maintaining a good rapport with all users (staff and airport guests)
- Minimum 5 years’ computer networking experience
- MCSE/CCNP qualifications are desirable
- Must be able to obtain a Farnborough Airport Airside Driving Permit (full UK Driving license)
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
Benefits include competitive salary plus bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
WE WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS ONLY.