Occupational Health Nurse
Farnborough Airport, conveniently located near the heart of London, is Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft. Historic site of the famous Airshow, the airport has been developed to be the most modern and state of the art facility dedicated to business aviation in Europe.
We are recruiting an on-site Health and Wellness Practitioner whose responsibilities will be to administer on site health checks, administer health related risk assessments and co-ordinate the business wellness strategy.
- Conduct new starter health checks for employees joining the business
- Conduct annual hearing tests for employees
- Work in collaboration with the business to administer health related risk assessments
- Promote a culture of health, wellness, and safety by working collaboratively with the business to deliver on the wellness strategy
- Identity and provide practical resolution to issues in the work place that may effect employees health or wellness
- Provide advice and guidance for line managers on health and wellness matters
- Support the promotion of healthy living and working conditions
- Evaluate staff returning to work following sickness or injury
- Provide support and recommendation for work related stressors
- Advocate healthy mental wellbeing
Qualification and Educational requirements:
- Qualified nurse/nursing practitioner
- Experience of working as a On-site nurse/practioner in a small to medium sized enterprise is desired, but not essential
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful applicants.