Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler
Farnborough Airport, Hampshire
Farnborough Airport, Europe’s finest facility dedicated exclusively to business aircraft, is seeking to recruit a Ramp Agent / Aircraft Handler, whose responsibility is to provide a safe and efficient aircraft handling service
- Attend arriving and departing aircraft to enable safe movement of aircraft around the Apron
- Provide ancillary services for aircraft on the ground including baggage handling
- Provide a full aircraft refuelling service
- Ensure safe towing of aircrafts around the airfield and in and out of the hangars
- Aircraft de-icing and quality control activities
- Adhere to Health and Safety and Environmental policies/guidelines at all time
The candidate must be able to pass a minimum of CRC security clearance, have a full UK driving licence, work shifts (early/late/weekends) and be capable of providing the highest level of customer service at all times.
Benefits include competitive salary plus discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance, 24 days holiday.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to :
We will only contact successful candidates
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES