Customer Services Agent
Farnborough Airport, Hampshire.
Farnborough Airport Limited (FAL) is the owner and operator of the UK’s only dedicated business aviation airport, Farnborough Airport. FAL handles approximately a third of London’s business aviation traffic and is the largest in the UK. FAL owns and operates both the airport and the Fixed Base Operator (FBO) facilities at FAL, making its integrated operations unique to the market. FAL has an iconic, state of the art infrastructure which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience. Over the years, FAL has been consistently recognised as the best FBO in Europe.
Farnborough Airport limited is an equal opportunities employer, promoting diversity and inclusion throughout the organisation.
What we are looking for:
Farnborough Airport Limited is looking to recruit a Customer Service Agent to work as part of the larger Customer Services team and report into the Customer Services Manager.
About the role:
Within this role you will work as part of a team to:
- Provide excellent customer service to all passengers and crew travelling through the airport
- Accompany passengers and their luggage to lounge areas
- Ensure that the terminal and all passenger lounges are maintained to exceptional standards
- To be responsible for an efficient and safe transport of passengers and crew to and from the aircraft in a company vehicle or by escorting the passengers in their own vehicle.
- Provide support and assistance to crew
- To assist all visitors, arriving and departing, with any specific requirements they might have, including hotel/restaurant bookings, car hire or other ground transportation.
- To be responsible for meeting and greeting every aircraft arriving as soon as they land, whether flights with passengers or “empty” flights.
- To provide welcome and check-in facilities for large flights in accordance to current operating procedures.
- To facilitate the arrival and departure process for passengers having to be checked by the Government agencies (Immigration, Special Branch, Customs, VAT (where appropriate).
About you: Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing role
- Flexible in approach and able to work across a variety of shift patterns
- Full UK driving license holder
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Airside driving experience
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Branded uniform
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers.
Applications including CV and salary details should be sent to:
We will only contact successful applicants.